Thursday, March 26, 2009

Work, life, love... you name it... thoughts haha

Things at work have been changing so much. Sometimes I have no idea what to expect next.
We're getting a new manager. Cynthia is moving on to bigger and better things. I welcome the new manager with open arms but, a part of me is still scared. I'm afraid of the change that this new manager may bring. I really do just need to embrace the change right? Good thing I still have my co-workers. I don't know what I would do with out them. This extends to the secretaries. Some of those girls up stairs really amaze me. They are so kind. I think they are for sure one of the reasons I want to keep working here.

Another note. We're not getting our yearly raise this year either. Damn this economy. I don't know what I am going to do about that. School, rent, utilities, other debt. Its really starting to take a tole on me. Good thing I only have one more month of tuition to pay. Thats really going to help just having that extra money per month. Hopefully over the summer I can sell my car and get my consolidation loan paid off.
Wow I'm rambling a lot.

Good news though. Me and Topher hit our 3 year mark on March 1st. I can honestly say these past 3 years have helped me grow up so much. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He is absolutly amazing. So patient and understanding. Loves me more than anyone will ever know. *sighs* Its such a good feeling to have some one love you as much as you love them. Treat you the way you should be treated. I hope I do the same. I know I didn't at first. I still kick my self for all the stuff I put him through in the begining.

I have decided that over the summer I must go hiking at least once or twice a week. I want to be outside a lot this summer. Anyone want to go camping or on a roadtrip this summer? Lets plan something stat! How about going to California to go play on the beach?? Gosh that sounds so wonderful. Hopefully the next time I to go California my car won't break down. *knocks on wood*

Ok... I'm done for now... TA TA FOR NOW!

No comments: