Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years/Resolution


I must say that this was one of the best New Years I have had. During the night I partied with my friends. Then New Years day. I got to have a very tastey brunch at my sisters house. I love my sister's cooking. Very good food to eat after a night a partying.The highlight of my night was when I got the biggest kiss ever from the one I love.Seriously. This was an amazing night.I hope everyone had a good and safe night at well.


Resolutions:
1. Do good in school. I want to get at least a 3.5 GPA
2. Get all of my debt paid off.
3. Be more heathly in the body and mind.(On the way to doing this. I started doing 150 crunches every night before i go to bed. The number will increase weekly. On Monday January 19 I am going to start running.)
4. Possibly get rid of my car and get into something better.
5. Be a better friend to those around me. Family included.

These are some of the most important things that I want to accomplish in the year 2009.
I know I can pull these off. With my tax return this year I am going to just put it all towards my debt. I'm going to make a plan to get me out of debt fast. Then I want to start watching what I eat. Eating less fast food. I want to exersise more.

I'm so happy to be finally getting my head on straight. I want to get things done. I will. I promise my self that I will do this.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: